You are here
Organizational Effectiveness Goldmine Research Project: Final Report
In response to growing demand around learning in the capacity development field, Packard decided to conduct a broad assessment of their work in this area. Their 1400 grantees over the past several years were consulted to learn in the following areas:
- What is the sustained impact of OE grants, if any?
- How and to what extent can impact on the organization, impact on staff/leaders/board, and impact on program outputs/outcomes be determined?
- In what ways do OE grants build one‐time transactional capacity vs. ongoing transformational capacity?
- What contributed to the consultant relationship working or not working?
- What are the factors that contribute to a successful OE project? When and under what circumstances do OE projects succeed or fail?